Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to the CTMH New Product Blog Hop! We are excited to show off some of the products introduced in the NEW Fall/Winter Idea Book - especially the new Cricut Artiste cartridge!!! 700 shapes - and lots of 3D items! 

If you have come to my blog from Heather's site, you are on the right track. This hop is ANYTHING NEW in the just introduced Idea Book!

I chose to work with Pear & Partride paper pack but with a twist.  I made an album card with the new Artiste cartridge and a few sheets of cardstock.  I am so excited about the project diversity we will have.



Each layer is different accent layers from the same key (L, in this case).  The outside is made from the Pear & Partridge stripe paper and is the 3D button (using shift and non shift), the internal layers are done with Cranberry, kraft and colonial white using combinations of accent 1, 2 and 3 (shift and non shift).

I used the new Opaques Pearl Flourish on the initial page to add some romance to the rub on heart.


Some very old rub ons added a perfect touch to the ends of each tab in the album card.  The entire book was tied up with a nice little bow. 

The final touch was the nifty little hook and loop dots.  These great 1/4" dots are the perfect closures for Cricut projects.











I really wanted to highlight the versitility of Pear & Partridge paper, it really is a beautiful package for many applications!

If you are ready to shop, click on the idea book from my blog to get started!


Please continue to hop with Lisa Sargent.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun book - I love that every page is on the same key. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great idea, love it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback - it helps me grow!